Wedding cars are not given enough attention throughout the wedding planning process as the bride’s gown or the reception décor do. However, it is just as important because it is what will transport you to the ceremony and the wedding reception. If you think that choosing an Adelaide wedding car hire is easy, think again. You need to be thorough in choosing to be able to find a car that will transport you in style while also being easy on your budget.
Here are ten factors that you should always keep in mind when narrowing down your options of Adelaide wedding car hire:
1. How much is your budget? A good way to narrow down your options right off the bat is by determining your budget. There is no point looking at vehicle models or types that you won’t end up picking anyway because you cannot afford to hire them.
2. How many cars do you need to book? If you are planning to hire vehicles for your guests, not just your bridal entourage, then you need to come up with a specific number of vehicles as soon as possible.
3. What do you want? Even if you are working with a limited budget, there is no reason to settle. It is also important to ask yourself what your dream wedding car is. Who knows, you might be able to stumble upon one with a good price point.
4. When is your wedding date? You need to give yourself at least 6 months prep time so you can search for Adelaide wedding car hire services. You would not want to do this last-minute as you not only spend more but could risk not being able to book one due to lack of availability.
5. How many of you are riding in the car? Traditional wedding car hire only transports the bride and the groom to the reception. However, you can also opt for the modern wedding transport wherein the entire wedding entourage is transported in a limousine. You have to choose what type of transport you want accordingly.
6. How can you decorate the wedding car? If you want to style the wedding car according to your wedding theme, you should also consider how you would be able to decorate the vehicle.
7. Can you test drive the vehicle? This is an important factor to consider if you choose to drive the vehicle to the reception. You need to book a car that is in good running condition and is road-worthy.
8. How much will it cost to hire the vehicle? Aside from determining the budget, you need to look at the cost of the vehicle hire itself in comparison to the add-on services, such as having your own driver and the number of hours you can use the vehicle for the event. Hold Fast Bay Limos
9. What is the feedback on the car hire company? A reputable company will give you peace of mind knowing that they are trustworthy and are experienced in the wedding car hire industry.
10. What happens if you cancel your booking? Check their cancellation policy to ensure that you won’t end up losing a lot of money, in case you change your mind.
If you want a modern style for your wedding transport service, visit http://holdfastbaylimos.com.au/. They have a wide selection of limousines that you can hire to transport your entire bridal party to the wedding reception. It is contemporary, sleek and truly in style!